We're glad to announce new version of Spices.Net v 184.108.40.206 availability
What's new in this release:
- Some small fixes in the assemblies verification procedure
- Fixed and improved StringEncryption (and problem with SQL CLR assemblies registration is solved).
- Spices.Obfuscator Console now supports new parameter /KEYPWD to specify password for the strong name key file.
- MSBuild integration: Obfuscator task now supports following properties:
- StrongNameKeyFilePassword (Specifies strong name key file password (if necessary) used to resign input assemblies. )
- PathToSignTool (Specifies location of the sn.exe utility (SignTool)used to resign input assemblies with .pfx key files )
- Fixed and improved support of .pfx certificates in Obfuscator and AssemblyResign tasks
- Urgent fixes and improvements in VSIP: for Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010.
Download and try Free Evaluation version of Spices.Net today.
See also: .NET Developer Tools