I’m currently using the latest version of Spices.Net Decompiler (v5.6.2.29) and sometimes when I decompile large .net executables (around ~8 MB) w/ the additional decompilation options: OptimizeCode, DecompileNestedClasses, DecompileToFile the decompilation process works properly for a while and it generates the code but then it hangs and throws “system.outofmemoryexception” exception!

I tried different scenario where I installed the Decompiler in a x64-bit machine (assuming that it should accommodate larger memory space) but with no luck!  

Please let me know if there is any workaround to deal with this.