Founded in 2001, 9Rays.Net is a developer tools company specializing in .Net.
With a Blue Chip customer base of over 100 government, enterprise, and independent software developers.
9Rays.Net prides itself on providing its customers with the most innovative and secure solutions available on the market today.
- 2001 - 9Rays.Net company launched to address the market need to protect the intellectual property of developers programming in .Net.
- 2002 - Spices.Obfuscator 1.0 released - 1st generation technology to protect .Net software using method renaming technology.
- 2004 - Spices.Obfuscator 2.0 released - 2nd generation product provides significantly more robust protection by using patent pending technology to prevent disassembly using non-printable characters.
- 2005 - 9Rays.Net ships Code Analysis Tools as part of Spices.Net Suite:
- Spices Investigator - browse binary code.
- Spices Modeler - create visual representation of code.
- Spices Informer - detailed information on tokens, methods, and where coming from.
- 2006 - Spices.Net 5.0 released with support for .Net 2.0 and unique capability to protect combination of .Net 1.0 and .Net 2.0 projects.
- 2010 - 9Rays.Net achieved Microsoft Certified Partner level.
- 2011 - May 03, The U.S. Patent #7,937,693 for unique CodeAnonymizer method and technology issued.
- 2012 - June 12, The U.S. Patent #8,200,983 for the Tamper Defence method and technology issued.
9Rays.Net is a Gold Certified Partner in the Microsoft Partner program, is a Microsoft Partner Program and is proud to be a member of the Microsoft Visual Studio Industry Partner (VSIP) program.
901 North Pitt Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Voice (toll free): +1 (888) 294-9292
Fax: +1 (888) 294-9292